Erasmo Amato, born on the sunny south coast of the Italian peninsula, the drawing is been his passion since the early years of school, but the rational instinct tells him another professional way. He graduated as an electrical engineer, then leaves the university, and moved to Munich in Germany.
In Germany he worked with automatic data processing systems, which were used before the personal computer came in each office. His fantasy and his skill as manual worker has been an important part in his job and his life. But in his free time he has always made creative projects.
Attending courses of watercolor painting, painting to oil, caricature and ceramics he learned to express himself. His works are not limited to the traditional Painting but it is a continuo’s try with modern computer graphics photography His passion for the drawing and the cartoons then, tries critically to analyze in humorous key a few looks of the society.
The newest specialities of the artist are: collage and mosaics!
For the mosaics, the "Tessere" are all hand cut and each piece is unique!
The most famous compositions of this artist are: " Interneticus " ( Feminae Interneticus, Homo Interneticus ), the mosaic " that is also love " and " Morbus Smartphonis"!
(The translation was partly carried out with Translator!!)
Exhibitions and fairs:- 2011 - 2016 International fair of contemporary art "ART-INNSBRUCK" .
- 2014 Group exhibition in the "Orangerie " English Garden in Munich (D).
- 2011 Culture House - Neuperlach, Munich (D)
- 2010 Akzenta, Graz(A).
- 2009 12.th International art fair Salzburg(A).
- 2009 13.th International fair of contemporary art " Art Innsbruck " .
- 2009 July Collective of art, at the offices of the District Government of Upper Bavaria in Munich (D).
- 2008 Collective Exhibition in the "Orangerie" English Garden in Munich (D).
- 2007 Collective Exhibition "Cross-Cultural Exhibition Vienna"JMA Gallery in Wien (A)
- 2006 Exhibition of Painting "Filippo Juvara award" Messina (Italy)
- 2006 International Image Festival in Chaves - Portugal
- 2006 Collective Exhibition in Mandelieu-la-Napoule, (Cannes-France)
- 2004 2. Biennale International of contemporary art of Ferrara